Friday, February 26, 2010

i don't really know you but...

i want to kiss your lips
see how they connect
i want to push my fingers
through your hair and
see if i can feel your thoughts
i want to sink into your eyes
and feel my heart elevate
i want to walk with you
towards the same place
i want to sit with you
and talk about stuff
i want to brush elbows
accidentally
i want to touch your knee
purposefully
i want to dance with you
out of control
i want to dance with you
close and slow
i want to see where you go
one day
i want to show you where
my mind goes
i want to see where we go
i want to write in your book
give you some of me to read
i want to embarrass myself
in front of you, watch you laugh
i want to hear your jokes
and hurt from smiling
i want to be alone with you
clink our glasses
toast something
i want to get your number
so what i want
can happen with you

No comments: